You Are Reading

1

My Magnificent Mailbox #8

literati_rain66 Sunday, August 1, 2010
In My Mailbox is brought to you by The Story Siren.


From Nantucket Bookworks:
Before I Fall, by Lauren Oliver
Days of Grace, by Catherine Hall
Will Grayson, Will Grayson, by John Green & David Levithan (Signed by both of them!!!)
ARC of The Gendarme, by Mark T. Mustian
Elegy for April, by Benjamin Black

Yep, that's it. Not a very big haul this week, but I'm pretty excited about Will Grayson, Will Grayson, and I'm reading Before I Fall right now. :)

What did you guys get?

1 comments:

John Smith said...

Awesome! You've got "Will Grayson, Will Grayson"... in your pants, by John Green and that other guy.

!Nerdfighters!

I just followed your blog. Check out mine and see if you want to follow it too.

Post a Comment