You Are Reading

0

My Magnificent Mailbox #24

literati_rain66 Sunday, March 6, 2011
And again, it's been a while since I've done an IMM post, so I have much to share with you. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme brought to you by The Story Siren.

What I've gotten recently:

From Nantucket Bookworks:
ARC of The Dark and Hollow Places, by Carrie Ryan
ARC of The Implosion of Aggie Winchester, by Lara Zielin
ARC of The Piper's Son, by Melina Marchetta
ARC of The Philosopher's Kiss, by Peter Prange
ARC of Charles Jessold, Considered as a Murderer, by Wesley Stace
ARC of One Nation Under Sex, by Larry Flynt & David Eisenbach, Ph.D.
ARC of Tiger's Quest, by Colleen Houck
ARC of Wishful Thinking, by Alexandra Bullen
The Fallen: Raziel, by Kristina Douglas
This Side of the Grave, by Jeaniene Frost
Delirium, by Lauren Oliver

From Amazon:
The Mermaid's Mirror, by L.K. Madigan
This Side of the Grave, by Jeaniene Frost

From my friend Em:
Thirteen Reasons Why, by Jay Asher

For Review:
Legend Destiny, by Nance Bulow-Morgan

Other:
ARC of Graveminder, by Melissa Marr

Pictures forthcoming!! My camera battery died... :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment