You Are Reading

4

My Magnificent Mailbox #25

literati_rain66 Sunday, April 3, 2011
I really should start doing these regularly again. I'm a slacker, I know. Anyhow, In My Mailbox is a weekly meme brought to you by The Story Siren.

This past few weeks I got:

From Nantucket Bookworks:
ARC of Parents Behaving Badly, by Scott Gummer
ARC of Mercy, by Rebecca Lim
ARC of The Eternal Sea, by Angie Frazier
ARC of Across The Great Barrier, by Patricia C. Wrede
ARC of Pretty Bad Things, by C. J. Skuse
ARC of The Dragon of Cripple Creek, by Troy Howell
ARC of Mothers & Daughters, by Rae Meadows
The Amanda Project, by Amanda Valentino and Melissa Kantor
Stardust, by Neil Gaiman
Dance Upon The Air, by Nora Roberts

From my hubby:
Real Vampires Have Curves, by Gerry Bartlett

What did you get this week?

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oooh, the Eternal Sea was good! That Nora Roberts Trilogy was one of my favorites too! Happy reading!

literati_rain66 said...

Yay!! I'm glad you liked that Nora Roberts trilogy. I've read a few of her books and I like them. I felt like reading something of hers again. :) Happy reading to you too!

Jessie said...

I just finished THE DUFF. I definitely need to blog it. Gets you thinking.

literati_rain66 said...

Ooh! I read The Duff, loved it. :) You should definitely blog it!

Post a Comment