You Are Reading

0

My Magnificent Mailbox #16

literati_rain66 Sunday, October 3, 2010
Sunday again, already? This week has gone by quickly and strangely. My schedule is all off because my hubby's work schedule got switched around. Anyhow, In My Mailbox is a weekly meme brought to you by The Story Siren. And a big thanks to my son's Elmo chair for showcasing my books for me. ;-)

This week I got:

From Nantucket Bookworks:
ARC of Subway Girl, by P. J. Converse
ARC of First Grave on the Right, by Darynda Jones
2 copies of The School for Dangerous Girls, by Eliot Schrefer
Cockroach, by Rawi Hage

From the library:
Sea, by Heidi R. Kling

From Amazon:
Iron Kissed, by Patricia Briggs
Alpha, by Rachel Vincent
Bayou Moon, by Ilona Andrews

For Review:
Sugar Tower, by Jessica Dee Rohm

0 comments:

Post a Comment