You Are Reading

5

My Magnificent Mailbox #18

literati_rain66 Sunday, October 24, 2010
Fail! It's Monday again, and I thought it was only Sunday. *shakes head in shame* So here is my IMM post... late, as usual.    Wow. It IS Sunday. I can't believe that I thought it was Monday. *shakes head in more shame than before* Uhm, so here's my apparently right-on-time IMM.....

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme showcasing this week's book loot, brought to you by The Story Siren.

This week I got:

From Amazon (thank you hubby!!):
Beautiful Darkness, by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
The Lost Hero, by Rick Riordan
Extraordinary, by Nancy Werlin
Personal Demons, by Lisa Desrochers
Paranormalcy, by Kiersten White
The Iron Daughter, by Julie Kagawa
The Search for WondLa, by Tony DiTerlizzi
Bright Young Things, by Anna Godbersen
Shadow Hills, by Anastasia Hopcus

From the Spooky Swap:
Vampire Academy, by Richelle Mead

Yard-Sale:
Iona Moon, by Melanie Rae Thon
My Name Is Will, by Jess Winfield

Not a bad haul!!

What did you get? Have you read any of these?

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Argh! You got The Search for WondLa, too?! I'm totally jealous. You are going to love The Lost Hero! I can't wait for the next book in the series.

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot of stuff! I'm excited about a lot of those; The Search for WondLa is next on my to-read list. :)

Euphoria13 said...

Wow!! You got a lot of interesting books! ^_^

Hope you enjoy them all!

Steph Schmidt said...

Paranormalcy is so amazing!

Kathy Habel said...

Great books!

Post a Comment