You Are Reading

2

My Magnificent Mailbox

literati_rain66 Monday, June 7, 2010 , ,

Okay, so it's really "In My Mail Box", but I have to stick with my theme and keep it three words all beginning with the same letter.

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

I've gotten a lot of books this week. *grin*

Glimmerglass
, by Jenna Black
The Thief Lord, by Cornelia Funke
The Rose and the Beast- Fairy Tales Retold, by Francesca Lia Block
The Graveyard Book, Neil Gaiman
Before You Suffocate Your Own Fool Self, Danielle Evans
As Easy As Falling Off The Face Of The Earth, Lynne Rae Perkins
So Cold The River, by Michael Koryta
Shift, by Tim Kring and Dale Peck
The Art of Devotion, by Samantha Bruce-Benjamin
Fragile, by Lisa Unger
Beat The Band, by Don Calame
The Reckoning, By Kelley Armstrong

How about you? Did you get anything good?

------


I also have a review for you. I recently finished Spirit Bound, by Richelle Mead. This is the 5th installment in the Vampire Academy series. Love this series. I practically ate the first 3 books. For those of you who read Blood Promise and were less than impressed- have no fear. Spirit Bound makes up for it. We're back in the environment I was comfortable with- Saint Vlad's. I can't say much without giving out some serious spoilers, but I will say that I quite enjoyed it. Rose is growing as a person, and although the mommy in me wanted to smack her upside the head a lot, it was a fun ride. Growing up and shouldering responsibility is hard, and Spirit Bound is proof.

Anyhow, give The Vampire Academy series a shot, if you haven't yet. :)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

You have The Thief Lord! I love Cornelia Funke her descriptions are love ^_^. The Inkheart books are my fav but The Thief Lord was very good I loved that it was set in Venice.

literati_rain66 said...

I've never read her, but it sounded interesting. I'm glad you like her, that gives me hope. :)

Post a Comment