You Are Reading

0

Terrific Teaser Tuesday #3

literati_rain66 Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Here it is, Tuesday again. :) Teaser Tuesday is brought to you by MizB at Should Be Reading.

This week's teaser is from White Cat, by Holly Black.

 "Unbidden the memory of the last time I saw Lila rises. I can smell the blood. I can feel the smile pulling at my mouth when I look down at her body."  (page 132)

Here is how it works:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2 or 3) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Remember to show the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment