You Are Reading

13

Fabulous Free Fiction #4

literati_rain66 Thursday, July 15, 2010
What you can win: An ARC of Bruiser, by Neal Shusterman. (Yes, it's already been released) Ages 14 and up.
Bruiser

Back cover: Tennyson is not surprised, really, when his family begins to fall apart, or when his twin sister, Bronte, starts dating the Bruiser, the guy voted Most Likely to Go to Jail. But as Tennyson and Bronte befriend the Bruiser, strange things begin to happen. Their scrapes heal unnaturally fast, and bruises disappear before their eyes. And what at first seems like their own good fortune could turn out to be more than they bargained for... much more.

Frankly I don't think that description gives the book enough credit. I'm reading it right now, and it's a much better book than the back cover would have you think.

This blurb is more fitting, in my opinion: A chilling and unforgettable novel about pain, friendship, and the true nature of sacrifice. (also from the back cover)

How to enter:
Leave a comment on this post, including your name and email so that I can get a hold of you if you win.
+1 for Tweeting about this contest, leave a link please.

No, you don't have to follow me on Twitter or follow this blog. You're certainly welcome to and I encourage it, but it's not a requirement to enter the contest. :)

US and Canada only. Contest is open from now until Friday, July 23rd at midnight, EST.

Good luck!

13 comments:

Catch My Words said...

This sounds interesting! Count me in, and I will retweet your tweet. I already follow you on twitter and this blog. It's well worth it!

Joyce
jlansky(at)comcast(dot)net

Linda said...

Sounds like an interesting read.
annarudow at gmail dot com

Vierelements said...

After you describing it, this book has definitely made it on my list to read.

tweeted it-http://twitter.com/vierelements/status/18948341431
and bitingreviewsvv@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Loved "Unwind" and am looking forward this book. Would pass out from excitement if I got my hands on the ARC.
Jennifer at thebookmarkblog (at) yahoo (dot) com

As I Lay Bleeding said...

This sounds good!!!

Follower!

nedsped at gmail dot com

Caitlin said...

I love the Author Neal Shusterman! Thanks so much for the giveaway!

I tweeted it :) http://twitter.com/ScarrletReader

VanillaMusic15@aol.com

Stephanie said...

This sounds like a good read. I'd love to win.

Skk25@aol.com

Sherry said...

I saw this a while back and I thought it sounded really good. Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Sherry
ssalach88(at)gmail(dot)com

Honey said...

Thanks for the contest! The book sounds really good :D

ekta.p7 [at] gmail [dot] com

k_sunshine1977 said...

you've intrigued me...i would love to read this book! thank you for the contest!

k_sunshine1977 at yahoo dot com

debbie said...

I would like to read this book, it sounds good.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

Julie S said...

This sounds really interesting. count me in.
juliecookies(at)gmail.com

Ashley said...

This sounds like a really good book! I had never heard about it before.

+1 Tweeted! http://twitter.com/booksobsession/status/19316415166

booksobsession(at)gmail(dot)com

Post a Comment