You Are Reading

2

My Magnificent Mailbox #4

literati_rain66 Sunday, July 4, 2010
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

This week was pretty good. :) Ironic that my 4th IMM is on the 4th of July. Hee.

Borrowing From Niki:
Unclean Spirits, by M.L.N. Hanover
Darker Angels, by M.L.N Hanover
ARC of Dead Beautiful, by Yvonne Woon

From the Library:
Sisters Red, by Jackson Pearce

From the Library's used book sale:
The Ear, The Eye, and The Arm, by Nancy Farmer
Night Music, by Harrison Gradwell Slater
All Tomorrow's Parties, by William Gibson

From Nantucket Bookworks:
ARC of The Secret to Lying, by Todd Mitchell
ARC of While Galileo Preys, by Joshua Corin
One Season of Sunshine, by Julia London
Self Analysis, by L. Ron Hubbard

From Amazon:
Perfect Chemistry, by Simone Elkeles

2 comments:

Steph Schmidt said...

I'm looking forward to your review on Perfect Chemistry, by Simone Elkeles. I've been reading lots of hype but not many reviews.

Karen said...

I soooo want to read Sisters Red. Let me know what you think about it!

Post a Comment