You Are Reading

4

My Magnificent Mailbox #7

literati_rain66 Sunday, July 25, 2010
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, showcasing all the books I bought, was given, or borrowed this past week. In My Mailbox is brought to you by The Story Siren.

From Amazon:
Rules of Attraction, by Simone Elkeles
City of Ashes, by Cassandra Clare

From Nantucket Bookworks:
Shiver, by Maggie Stiefvater
ARC of Empty, by Suzanne Weyn
ARC of Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters, by Natalie Stanford
ARC of Night of the Living Trekkies, by Kevin David Anderson and Sam Stall
ARC of Passion Play, by Beth Bernobich
ARC of The Marriage Artist, by Andrew Winer
The Story of Stuff, by Annie Leonard

I forgot this one in the picture but, From the library:
Another Faust, by Daniel & Dina Nayeri

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Your IMM posts are always brimming with books xD.

literati_rain66 said...

Haha. This is true. More books than I can read!

Catie S (Book Bound) said...

I've read 2 of those & I loved them.

literati_rain66 said...

Shiver and City of Ashes?

Post a Comment